Wednesday, June 20, 2007

not a horror story

Check out this testimony. it's a blog entry with diamone's testimony. i read it earlier this morning and can't quite remember what made me want to share this. one thing that caught me was she said "But with all the knowledge of the faith, I still didn't get the reality in the depth of God's love and grace for me." that struck me cuz my desire to know God is growing and i want to be more knowledgable about Him, about doctrine, theology, church history, biblical history....i'm sure i could go on. but at the same time, i don't want the thirst for knowledge to keep me from truely getting to know Him and living for Him. anyway, it's a good read and her previous entry is very good too.
by the way diamone appears on trip lee's If They Only Knew album on the song More and on lecrae's After the Music Stops album on the song Invisible. at first i wasn't sure if i was feelin' her voice, but after a few listens i came to like the uniqueness of her voice. i'll be looking forward to an album from her.

No comments: