Friday, June 27, 2008

green with envy

something that has been on my mind for weeks now is the fact that i'm jealous of other people who have solid relationships with God. i can only really go on what i see or what they write, so i don't really know their hearts, but i'm jealous. my walk with Him is so shaky...

"I'm not crazy, my light hasn't been bright but hazy
Dimmed by desires within and fulfillment of my flesh
at best, let's just call it sin"
*


i've been steadily getting more and more frustrated lately. i've just been feeling really weak, "i'm sick of resisting and tired of fighting". **

maybe its all the music that i listen to that express their love for Him, maybe it's some of the devotions i read, or it could be the conviction in my heart that i could be doing better in my efforts...

that is all for now, just wanted to get that off my chest.

* L.L.R.P (Life, Liberty, Righteousness, and the Puruist thereof) - Crossmovement - Holy Culture

** The Temptation -Timothy Brindle - Killing Sin

No comments: