Tuesday, March 14, 2006

God is good

God is good cuz i know that despite all my weaknesses He loves me and despite all my attempts to control my life He is patient with me. i know that He wants the best for me, or i'm discovering that now. i think i've always felt that God was waiting for me to mess up or is keeping track of every sin. i'm sure He knows them all, but He is so just that He made it possible for those sins to be pardoned. and i'm discovering that He has these laws set up to protect me, not limit how much i enjoy life. why is it then that i have the hardest time doing things His way?? :-D

"21 So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. 22 For in my inner being I delight in God's law; 23 but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members." - Romans 7:21-23

BUT!!!


9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. - I John 1:9


God is good right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
»