Tuesday, March 14, 2006

it's the C to the R to the O S S!!

Verse 1: I’m free from the bondage of having to sin * having to give in * loving the world’s top ten * having to not win when I struggle * free to love the Lord with all of my might * seeing life with all of my sight * vision unimpaired and clearer than ever * now is my faith, my salvation nearer than ever * nearer than when I first believed * then when I first received life from the giver * well springs spring up inside * right from the river (Euphrates style) * * you fraidy cats prowl on the fence and howl in defense * I’d rather find out how to repent to the wildest extent * while this world wallows away in there childish events * stuck in the mode of thuggin’ and livin for the moment * livin every moment as the Lord’s opponent * askin’ to be forgivin but givin’ poor atonement * hopin’ the thought that there isn’t really more condones it * but don’t it ever seem strange and deranged to see art work with no author’s name on the frame? * * The wise move is to check to see if the architect has supplied tools to help us dig deeper * to fall in-love with a God who could rig Easter to rescue the rest of us from the grim reaper * And if you trust Him to save you, you can trust Him to keep ya

Chorus* * It’s the C. to the R. to the O.S.S. * We make you MOVE with the M. to the E.N.T. * We preach the C. to the R. to the O.S.S. * Coming at you with the Gospel frequently * *


Verse 2: Until then, my dealings and my feelings are controlled by the wheel in * the middle of my will, ILL * I fell * hell would have caught me but Christ came And Blood brought me * His love sought me, located me and so faithfully has been * Making me what I am now * when shall this Lord be seen as responsible for all that my team has that’s worth havin’ * worth grabbin’ * for with both hands, let go of earth’s fabric and come closer than you’ve ever been to your soul’s medicine * jettison this world and it’s trends then yours’ * and Christ’s life can begin

* * Repeat Chorus * *

Verse 3: I’m not rhymin’ because I like to floss * I toss mics for Christ then step to the left like a right cross * and let Him take the center stage * and set the temperature gage * and get set to blow the spot like ten grenades * ‘cause ever-since a tender age * I’ve moved with the Lord and stayed where the alters and tents were made * So even when the temple is raised then set ablaze, I’ll stay true and give like the Jews when the tenth was gave * * Transitionin’ it’s hard to find a man listenin’ to the Lord without raisin’ his hand’s dissin’ Him * only true sons see His hand’s discipline * and have to hand it to Him like “wow” for how he handles them * * That’s when you know you’re not ill-legitimate, even when you get ill a little bit * Days later you still are feelin’ it * you don’t understand who you dealin’ with * cause you over there frontin’ and actin’ like you ain’t feelin’ it * Lookin’ all hard and beatin your chest, either come to Christ and live or continue breathin to death * * Those are the only two options I can suggest, if you can still look at this God and not get impressed. * He came from the highest of heights to the deepest of depths to buy us at sin’s price so we can be repossessed to the C R O SS we are so blessed yes! cuz of J to the E to the S U S from the north to the south to the east to the west yes He's how we live free from stress plus we bow cuz He's be's the best


- from the Human Emergency album by
the cross movement - phanatik
song: C to the R

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
» » »